All you have to do is follow this link and enter your choice. Eve's Contest Link
How cool is that? YOU get to help choose her next title AND cover!
For those of you who may not know Eve, here's her bio:
Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance J. I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor and am known for making readers giggle with my stories.
- Game of Thrones. This is a MUST see for me. My only lament is the season is so short and there’s not enough of Daenerys Targaryen and I still miss Drogo!
- True Blood, I’ll admit the last season wasn’t my favorite, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still an avid fan. Heck, I’d watch just for Eric and Alcide.
- Sleepy Hollow. Holy smokes what a fabulous new show! Different. Gory. And can you say Ichabod is sexy?!
- Being Human, I started out watching this show in the British version, then got hooked on the American one. I’m not sure where this season is going yet, but it’s got a different take on the supernatural that I like.
- Lost Girl. While I’ll admit I was kind of miffed they brought Lauren back, the Wanderer and the Valkyrie at least make up for it J
- Haven. Talk about a show taking a twist. It seems Haven isn’t done with its troubles.
- Teen Wolf – how did I miss the first two seasons of this show?! Totally sucked into it now and will probably have to get my hands on the ones I missed.
- American Horry Story Coven. Oh. My God. Seriously. Don’t watch this if you’re squeamish. It is disturbing yet riveting. (as is Asylum, the second season. I’ve just recently seen the first season with the haunted house, and yeah, it just reinforces my desire to never buy anything too old lol)
- Bitten. Damn did I enjoy the first season. Can’t wait for the fall.
- Vampire Diaries and the Originals because seriously, Damon, vampires, and well, more vampires. What’s not to love?
- Once Upon A Time – Lost last place because really, the whole Peter Pan thing didn’t do much for me. Hoping it gets better again.
- My newest favorite is now Supernatural. How did I miss so many seasons of this awesome show?! Thank you Netflix, lol
- Top Ten Sci Fi TV or Movies
- Imagine this shifter hybrid (ie cross a lion and an eagle a for a griffon etc)
- Name the villain I’m going to kill off in my next book
- Name Miranda (bunny’s baby) – I don’t think I have yet, I’ll have to check :D
Don't forget to hop on over and leave your response for Eve's contest. There's still time to help her choose a title and a cover: Eve's Contest Link
Thanks so much for stopping by, Eve and Readers :)
Have a great weekend!!