Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#FREE Making Him Mine August 1, 2 and 3rd

As a thank you for all of your support, encouragement and patience as I prepare to re-release all of my backlist books, Making Him Mine (Man Stealer) will be #free for three days on Amazon. This isn't my normal type of story, but it's a story that begged to be told. Making Him Mine was inspired by an actual letter I received from a woman--the other woman in an affair--(an affair she ensured would happen). These are HER words, HER version of events--not mine. Names, dates and places have been changed to protect the innocent. But are any of them truly "innocent"? You decide.


Blurb:
**EROTICA/EROTIC ROMANCE** 
No other man had ever been so kind to her. Don's eyes were the color of the finest chocolate and she felt herself fall into them whenever he looked at her. His voice was as smooth as black silk, caressing her body with his words. He was her destiny. 

J.B. would stop at nothing to get the man of her dreams.She changed her entire life to be the woman he would want. She'd love him until his last breath. But would he love her back? Or would he see through her games and stay with the woman he'd already given his heart to?


Excerpt:


The first time I set eyes on Sheila, I almost lost my nerve to carry out my plans. She truly was beautiful. Sheila’s hair was like I’d always wished for mine to be. She had gorgeous curls, no frizz and it was the shade of a golden sunset. Partnered with her green eyes, Sheila resembled a Goddess. She wore jeans and a cute red wool jacket to ward off the chilly March morning. And her legs seemed to go all the way to her neck. Compared to my short, stumpy legs, I felt more than inferior next to her. Her skin was aglow with love for Don and her eyes filled with tears as they said their goodbyes. I almost felt bad for what I was about to do. Almost.
No one had come with me for the big ‘send-off’, so as we waited to depart for the airport, I stayed away from the crowd. After a while, the tears and sappiness made me sick.  I watched as Sheila wept like a baby. How could a grown woman be so clingy? I knew she’d be so pissed when she didn’t hear from her husband for days at a time. That’d be enough to send her over the edge. I knew her type. It wouldn’t take long before she grew suspicious and upset.
“Babe, you don’t have anything to worry about. The only woman who will be there is J.B. and she’s fat and ugly.”
I knew I wasn’t supposed to overhear such an intimate conversation, but I’d been gifted with exceptional hearing and sometimes, it was a curse. What Don had said hurt me at first. Then, I realized, he’d only said it to his wife to ease her worrying mind. I knew he could never think of me as ‘fat and ugly’. He wanted me, I felt it with every bone in my body. 

Be sure to grab your copy this weekend...August 1-3. You'll find extras for my upcoming re-releases inside.

Happy Reading <3

No comments: