Friday, May 2, 2014

Secret Cravings Contemporary Romance Blog Hop!


Welcome to my place and thank you so much for joining us for the Secret Cravings Contemporary Romance Blog Hop! It's all things romance here and guess what? We're all giving away prizes!!

In just a few short days, I'll be celebrating the release of my 6th book with Secret Cravings Publishing! I'm so very excited and honestly, I'm still in a bit of shock. If you'd asked me a year ago if I ever thought I'd have six contemporary romances out there in the world, I'd have called you crazy. But, here we are and I have all of YOU to thank for that. So thank you so much for all of your support, encouragement and love. My readers mean the world to me and to show my appreciation, I'm giving choosing 6 WINNERS!!

Six lucky winners will win their choice of my books. One book per person. And one lucky winner out of those six will also win a charm bracelet. But first, please take a look at my upcoming release: Long Overdue, River Jewel Resort Series, Book 3.

Blurb:

After a decade of working at the campus library, a scandal involving a student leaves Olivia Milan unemployed and able to spend much more time with her best friend, Matt. She’s always been attracted to Matt Osgood, but believes he’ll never feel the same about her. When he heads out of town for the weekend, Olivia takes the opportunity to visit the River Jewel Resort with the hope of getting a new job. However, what she finds when she arrives proves life can be stranger than fiction.

Romance author, Matt Osgood, has been in love with the same woman for a very long time, but he thinks she’ll never return his feelings. Years of going to the River Jewel Resort have allowed him to live out his every fantasy. Still, he aches for a real emotional connection to the woman he truly loves.

Can the River Jewel Resort turn fantasy into a reality for these two best friends? Or will they run in opposite directions when confronted with the truth?




Oh, the River Jewel Resort is a magical place where fantasy becomes reality and no one ever leaves unhappy. That brings us to the contest details. 

To be entered to win your choice of one of my six books, answer this question in the comments section below this post:

Question:

If you could go to the River Jewel Resort with ANYONE in the world, who would it be?



Easy, right?

I'll draw six random winners out of everyone who comments. Then, I will draw one more name out of those six winners to receive a beautiful charm bracelet to go along with the book of their choice.


So, help me celebrate "Lucky Number 6" and tell me who you'd want fantasy to become reality with...even if it's only for a weekend :)


Have fun and embrace your inner romantic! Thanks so much for stopping by. 


Don't forget to hop on to more great authors' posts to enter for your chance at more prizes :)

8 comments:

Heare2Watts said...

Congratulations on Long Overdue! Loved the story!

Madison Sevier said...

Thank you so very much <3 <3

Autumn Wrought said...

Congrats on your release and if I could have one weekend alone with simon baker, I could die a haply death!

Heare2Watts said...

If you could go to the River Jewel Resort with ANYONE in the world, who would it be? Honestly it would be with my husband of nearly 38 years but I would sure hope he would be in "working order!"

slimssis said...

I really don't know if I can come up with a real person but I would go with Armand from Nicky Charles' books

Madison Sevier said...

slimssis, Heare2Watts, Autumn Wrought...Please email me at madisonsevier at yahoo dot com with your choice of one of my books :) Congrats everyone <3 Thank you so much for stopping by :)))

Madison Sevier said...

And a BIG Congrats to Heare2Watts!! You've also won the charm bracelet :) I'll be contacting you shortly to get your mailing info <3

Heare2Watts said...

Thank you very much Madison! I am so excited for the new book! Love your books! And the charm bracelet! Thank you so much.