Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Smell Sheep and Bitten By Romance #SpringFling #BlogHop #WIN April 3-6!!









Welcome to the Spring Fling Blog Hop!!

Over the next few days, you'll have a chance to win some AMAZING prizes and you'll be entered to #WIN a $70 grand prize. All you have to do is hop along and stop at each participating blogger, follow their directions to complete the easy-peasy tasks and you'll be entered. So, let's get hoppin'!


Let's talk Spring! I love everything about this season...rebirth, renewal, new beginnings and even rain. It all holds the promise of great and wonderful things that are sure to happen. 




As I write this, I'm also working on edits for Book 3 of my River Jewel Resort Series, titled: Long Overdue. I cannot wait until it's available to all of you!!  I'm saving the beautiful cover art reveal for an upcoming announcement, however, I can share this exciting blurb for the soon to be released 3rd installment of the series:


Long Overdue, River Jewel Resort Series, Book 3: Coming April 2014.
Blurb:
 After a decade of working at the campus library, a scandal involving a student leaves Olivia Milan unemployed and able to spend a lot of time with her best friend, Matt. She’s always been attracted to Matt Osgood, but she believes he’ll never feel the same about her. When he heads out of town for the weekend, Olivia takes the opportunity to visit  the River Jewel Resort in the hope of getting a new job. However, what she finds when she arrives proves life can be stranger than fiction.

Romance author Matt Osgood has been in love with the same woman for a very long time, but he thinks she’ll never return his feelings. Years of going to the River Jewel Resort have allowed him to live out his every fantasy. Still, he aches for a real emotional connection to the woman he loves.

Can the River Jewel Resort turn fantasy into a reality for these two best friends? Or will they run in opposite directions when confronted with the truth?


 Oh my! What could the River Jewel Resort possibly have in store for our latest couple? You won't have to wait much longer to find out. Stay tuned.

Here's a look at books 1 and 2, whose covers were done by the very talented and beautiful Dawne Dominique:






Up for grabs from me: Signed book covers and winners choice of my backlist:







****To enter my contest, all you have to do is tell me (in the comments section) what your favorite thing about Spring is. Be sure to leave me your email address so that I can contact you if you win. Easy, right?


When you're done, be sure to enter the rafflecopter below to be entered for your chance to win the grand prize. After that, hop on along to the other participating bloggers.




a Rafflecopter giveaway




Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Spring!! Hope to see you again sometime.



16 comments:

Kim cornwell said...

My favorite thing about spring is when my baby horses are born.
zipstersclue04 at gmail.com

Madison Sevier said...

Kim...I have to say I'm pretty happy when your baby horses are born, too <3 They're gorgeous <3

Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Joleene Naylor said...

My favorite thing is the flowers :)

joleene at joleenenaylor.com

Denise Z said...

One of my favorite things about spring is definitely the daffodils, those lovely once a year perky treats, but I also really enjoy the opening of our local Growers Market - so much fun :) Thank you for participating in this fun hop.
dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing the blurb! =)

My favorite thing about spring is the warmer weather!! I'm so over the cold & I just want to to be nice so I can wear my flip flops all the time now lol.

Thanks for having this giveaway! =)

Brandi
BLeigh1130 at yahoo dot com

Judy said...

I love the warmer weather and the trees and flowers breaking out all over.

magnolias_1 (at) msn (dot) com

Madison Sevier said...

Thanks for hopping by everyone <3 Good luck <3

Ray said...

My favorite thing about spring is the beautiful flowers and their fragrance. They make the atmosphere so romantic. :)

ladyunwritten[AT]gmail[DOT]

Madison Sevier said...

I agree :) Thank you for stopping by <3 Good luck <3

BookLady said...

I love the warm weather and the beautiful Spring flowers.
bhometchko(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sebella Blue said...

The lovely flowers and the scents of all the blooms in the morning when the air is still crisp and dewey. I love Spring mornings!

blueshedevil32 AT gmail DOT com

bn100 said...

like the flowers

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Hi Madison I love everything about spring, the flowers and warmer weather. Just stopping by to say Hi!

Daniel M said...

the warmer temps, can't wait for it to get warmer so i can open all the windows again - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Madison Sevier said...

HI everyone :) Thanks so much for stopping by <3 I agree with all of you...I'm soooo happy it's finally Spring <3 <3

Madison Sevier said...

Congrats Brandi<3 I'll be emailing you shortly :) Happy spring everyone!!!