Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Secret Cravings 3rd Anniversary Winter Wonderland Blog Hop!


Happy Anniversary to my amazing publisher!
In celebration of their third year, they're hosting a huge party!
Welcome to the Secret Cravings Winter Wonderland Blog Event. What's up for grabs?
An iPad2
A Kindle Fire HDX
A $50 Gift Certificate
A $25 Gift Certificate
All of you are on the hunt for 'letters' to complete a mystery phrase. I happen to have one somewhere around here, but I've misplaced it. Maybe you can help me find it? If you do, you need to add it to your other 'letters', figure out the phrase and email it to reviewcoordinator@secretcravingspublishing.com and visit the main blog at: Secret Cravings Publishing.
In the meantime, while you look around, you can also enter to win a door prize from me. After all, what would a party be without gifts? Simply enter the Rafflecopter below and you'll be entered to win your choice of one of my books and some surprises. Be sure to come back every day to gain multiple entries. 
Speaking of money, have you seen my newest release with Secret Cravings Publishing?
Hunter Golde has had fortune all of her life, but she soon learns there are much more important things than money. Book 2 of the River Jewel Resort series is available from SCP and as a stand alone book, you can get to know a little more about the River Jewel Resort and the staff who runs it. They've never had a customer they couldn't please and they're always accepting guests.
Well, you need to get moving. Good luck finding your letters!
Happy Hopping!!

26 comments:

Tina Goyette said...

I would love a Anniversary trip across Europe

Madison Sevier said...

Thank you for stopping by Tina. That sounds amazing and definitely unforgettable <3 Good luck on the hop :)

Kim cornwell said...

I love meeting new authors and would love to win!

Eileen said...

I would love to go to Hawaii and just soak up the sun and sights.

Deborah Close said...

All expense paid trip to Paris, with spending money of course

Madison Sevier said...

Hawaii and Paris...**sigh**

I'd be happy with either one :) Thanks for stopping by ladies :) And Kim, I enjoy meeting new readers :) Good luck everyone <3

Amy Hart said...

Anytime with no kids is great for me!

Madison Sevier said...

Thanks for stopping by Amy <3

Michelle Willms said...

I would love a trip somewhere exotic and "beachy," as well as gift of fine jewelry, good music, and great champagne. I can almost feel the sand between my toes...

Madison Sevier said...

Sounds absolutely perfect, Michelle :) Thank you for stopping by and good luck on the hop. <3

Jean MP said...

Would love to go to the British Isles, tour around and see all the fascinating sites.
skpetal at hotmail dot com

Madison Sevier said...

That would be an amazing trip! Thank you for stopping by and good luck, Jean :)
XOXO

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Madison, I stopped by to say thanks for hopping!

Madison Sevier said...

Hi Flossie <3 It's so great to see you here <3

Anonymous said...

been married 54 years so all of them are special. A quiet night at home with a nice home made dinner is great
Bertie Welck

Madison Sevier said...

Congratulations on so many years together <3 That's beautiful! Thanks for stopping by, Bertie and good luck <3

Susan W. said...

My dream anniversary celebration would be a tour of the British Isles. Thanks for being part of the hop!
suz2(at)cox(dot)net

Heather said...

awesome giveaway thanks for the opportunity to win.

Heather said...

my dream getaway would be to go to Greece with my boyfriend.

Madison Sevier said...

Susan...that sounds wonderful <3

Heather, I've always wanted to go to Greece <3 If you ever go, I'm hiding in your suitcase :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and good luck <3

Evil Tammy said...

Oh...it would definitely be a month long trip to Ireland! That is my number one country to go to one day!!!!

Thanks for being a part of this hop!!

tammyfaris1966@gmail.com

Madison Sevier said...

Sounds like a great trip Tammy :)
Thanks for stopping by <3

Michelle Levan said...

I've always been a home body, a week at home is amazingly refreshing too, and cheaper! But if money were no issue, I'd want to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras or to some tropical beach, where the waters were warm!

Madison Sevier said...

Michelle...New Orleans would be amazing! I think I'll just go on my next vacation will all of you. You all have great ideas! Thank you for stopping by and good luck <3
XOXO

Peni Anne said...

There are many places that I long to see and experience. I think the one that ranks highest for me at the moment is to explore Ireland. Some of my ancestors come from there and it is a place I yearn to see. Almost as if it calls to me (weird eh?) Can't see it happening anytime soon but who knows??

I love your site, it is very appealing. Thank you for this opportunity to possibly experience your stories.
Peni Anne
AnnePeni1@gmail.com

Madison Sevier said...

Sounds wonderful :) Good luck and thank you for stopping by <3