Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Smile Somebody Loves You New Year's Eve Blog Hop:

NYEBH Banner
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

Welcome to the "Smile Somebody Loves You New Year's Eve Blog Hop!" First of all, I'd like to say 'thank you' to SSLY for putting this entire extravaganza together. The Smile Somebody Loves You blog does some pretty amazing things and I'm just happy to be a part of their hop. 
I know you have a lot of places to get to, so let's get right to it. 
The topic is 'looking forward' and what am I most looking forward to in 2014? The list is pretty extensive, but we'll start with the absolutes. 2014 will be the first year I will spend as a married woman. Our family is now complete and I can't imagine anything better than that. I'm also really looking forward to the development of my writing career and 2013 has been so full of wonderful surprises that I can only imagine how amazing 2014 will be! 
I also have Book 2 of the River Jewel Resort Series coming out in January. What better time to share my gorgeous cover with all of you?
Hunter's Fortune is set to release January 14, 2014 and I cannot wait for you all to meet Hunter Golde and Lee Michaels!

You all know how much I LOVE to give things away, so here we go! As a thank you for being such wonderful friends, fans and supporters of my work, I'm picking more than one winner. All you have to do is follow the rules in the rafflecopter below to be entered. 
Rafflecopter will pick FOUR WINNERS!
Each winner will get their choice of one of my books. Rafflecopter will choose a names and each person will get to pick either: Natural Lust, Anything You Want or Wicked By Nature. I'll also mail out some signed book covers and who knows what else I might throw in. I LOVE surprises! After you've entered, continue on your way to enter for more prizes. Be sure to leave your email addy so that I can contact you in the event you win.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



 Check out this AMAZING Grand Prize offered by many authors and the SSLY Blog:
 A $150.00 Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card (winners choice) SSLY Key Chain, a signed copy of Bohemian Grove by T.M. Williams, an E-book of Maverick Touch: The Cat by Ashley Nemer, e-book Scorned (LeKrista Scott, Vampire Hunted) by Tyffani Clark Kemp, paperback copy of Summertime by Christina Cole, a signed copy of Mail Order Brides of the West: Trudy by Debra Holland, a Godiva Chocolate Basket Courtesy of Morgan Wyatt and an awesome prize, a 30 minute tarot card reading via Skype or telephone by author Shauna Aura Knight!
To enter for the Grand Prize, head back to the SSLY Blog and check out the Rafflecopter. Don't forget to hop on to these fabulous blogs for your chance to win even more prizes:



New Years Eve Blog Hop
Thank you so very much for making this year, 2013 truly fabulous for me. Your friendship, love and support has been incredible. I wish all of you a very
HAPPY 2014!!!!

36 comments:

Kim cornwell said...

I can't wait to read your books! Loving this blog hop!
I am thankful for good health and looking forward to the next 30 years with my hubby. Congratulations on getting married.

Michelle Willms said...

Thank you for your generosity. I am thankful the new year itself. 2013 was very, very rough. michelle_willms(at)yahoo(dot)com

JoanneR said...

I am looking forward to a fresh start after having lost my husband this year. Trying to overcome the pain and get back to being me.

Liz @ Fictional Candy said...

I'm just happy 2014 is finally here - Definitely looking forward to it. I don't know (yet) that I'm looking forward to anything in particular... does a new furnace in the spring count? LOL. I hope you have a wonderful 2014 :)

Liz
liz at fictional candy dot com

amy bowens said...

I am looking forward to all the good books coming out in 2014! Thanks for the chance and I hope you have a Happy New Year

Catherine Lee said...

What am I looking forward to? Spending more quality time with my hubby! Congrats on your marriage.

Donna Newman said...

I am looking forward to maybe a nice family vacation somewhere warm!.

She said...

I look forward to more reading and book conferences.

smg5775@yahoo.com

Beverly Ovalle said...

I am looking forward having more books published and lots of good books to read!

Thank you so much for joining our hop!

Beth said...

I'm about 10% into writing my next book, and it's looking good. I can't wait to get time to work on it.

bn100 said...

Happy New Year! More books to read

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Tamara Hoffa said...

Love you girl! Happy new Year! I am looking forward to a great 2014 with lots of book sales
sugerlady@aol.com

Rose said...

Happy New year! Am not sure what I'm looking forward to, but I guess more books, more horror movies….and more money so I can actually get the first two -_-

Madison Sevier said...

Thank you so much for stopping by everyone. I hope you're having fun on the hop <3 <3

Michelle Bledsoe said...

I am looking forward to all the new releases in romance and the final movie in the Hobbit trilogy...LOL
koonie2888 at yahoo dot com

Kathy Osborn said...

I'm looking forward to better health year for my husband and read more books on my TBR list. Thanks for the giveaway.

Andrea Cooper said...

Happy New Year.

E.L. F. said...

Happy New Year Madison!

Madison Sevier said...

Awww Hi E.L.F. <3 <3 Happy New Year <3 <3 XOXOXOX!!!

Tuere Morton said...

Congratulations on your nuptials. Love the book cover. Many blessings for you and yours in 2014! :)

Karen H in NC said...

Looking forward to more books, of course! Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations on your marriage!

Debora Dennis said...

Love your cover and congratulations on being a new bride! Hope your 2014 is awesome :)

Kimmie Easley said...

Happy New Year! It sounds like 2014 is going to be a great one for you and your complete family! Blessings, my friend!

Kimmie Easley

Elise VanCise said...

Congrats on your upcoming release! Happy New Year and here's hoping 2014 brings much success and many blessings :) Gladiator's Pen

Brenda Mcleod said...

I hop all your dreams come true in 2014

Jeanine said...

Very nice cover!

Christina Cole said...

Our power was out today...what an auspicious start to the New Year, right? Oh, well. I'm back now, and hoping to make the rounds in the hop. Best wishes to you in 2014!

Daniel M said...

i'm hoping 2014 was better than 2013 - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Happy New Year!

flossiebentonrogers.com said...

Your book looks fabulous, and what a gorgeous cover. My keyword for the new year is joy, with gratitude playing a major part. I also hope to be organized enough to publish a holiday story, while still meeting my other writing deadlines. Here's to achieving our goals! 2014 blessings to you and yours.

Madison Sevier said...

Wow! I'm so humbled by so many wonderful comments <3 Thank you all so very much for taking the time to stop and chat. Author friends: I hope we all have amazing sales this year <3 Reader friends: May every book you read bring you joy <3 Huge hugs everyone <3
XOXOXO

krissy malott said...

I look forward to your friendship and to the wonderful books I will get to read this year! :)

Madison Sevier said...

Hi Krissy <3 So happy you could stop by :))) Huge hugs and good luck!!

Paula Millhouse said...

CONGRATS on the SSLY WIN, Madison!! Love your blog. So many books here!

Paula Millhouse said...

Whoops, er, uh, I mean to your winners. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Madison Sevier said...

No worries Paula <3 Thank you so much for stopping by <3 XOXOXOXO